Search SMS

Google
 

Thursday, January 17, 2008

lovely Romantic Valentine SMS

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day.
---------------------------------------------------

My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me,Like a mirror without a reflection. I Love U my Valentine.
-----------------------------

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see,Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.
-----------------------------

Without Love days are sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day, thirst day, fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday...Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.
-----------------------------

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.

1 comment:

Faheem said...

For more Romantic SMS messages you can visit http://www.smsship.com