Search SMS

Google
 

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Valentine's Day SMS

Your smile is my sunrise, your kiss is my sunset.
Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion.
---------------------------------------------------

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day
---------------------------------------------------

My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me,
Like a mirror without a reflection. I Love U my Valentine
-----------------------------

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see,
Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.
-----------------------------

Without Love -- days are sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day, thirst day, fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday...Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.
-----------------------------

8 comments:

M.Rhys said...

Hi! Check out my Tacoma Florist for some great deals this Valentine's Day.

blogmaster said...

Good collection of Valentine Day SMS for more love messages visit http://valentine-sms.blogspot.com

Faheem said...

For more Valentines day SMS , you can visit http://www.SMSship.com

Anonymous said...

Hello

Indiasmash.com is a user edited social bookmarking website for News related to India which is very fast updating in google, yahoo and msn.

Use this website for all your bookmarks and increase your website traffic and popularity.


Indiasmash.com Features:
* Fast update in popular search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
* Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of posts/stories for increasing traffic
* Users can create 'Groups' and categorize their posts/stories published and also can invite friends/others to join their group and share the stories related to the Groups.


http://www.indiasmash.com

Unknown said...

Nice Blog Friend

Valentine Day Sms >>>
www.esmsfun.com

Unknown said...

They say love is the most amazing feeling, but they’re wrong…… it’s worse than being alone if the one you love doesn’t know.
Love sms
Love text

Unknown said...

Really great WooCommerce is one of the largest eCommerce platforms in the worldWooCommerce sms

Unknown said...

This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.service web design